How to create hexatar
- Choose gender.
- Click on any element group button and choose any sub element group.
- Click on a dice button to create random hexatar.
- Click on a reset button to reset hexatar.
- To switch gender and start from scratch, click on Home button on this website navigation
- Click the color button on the color swatch to change the element color.
- Click the color button on the left most color swatch to show color spectrum. While the color spectrum shows up, you can drag your mouse around it to change the color.
- Double click the color button on the color swatch to change the element color in a group eg. hair, eyebrows, mustache and beard is in one group, double click on their swatch color, will change all color of the group (Desktop only).
- When you see an icon appears on the top left side of hexatar preview, it means you have a control to resize the element by dragging your cursor vertically on the left area of preview.
- When you see an icon appear on the top right side of hexatar preview, it means you have a control to change position of the element by dragging your cursor vertically on the right area of preview.
- When you click download, a pop up modal will be shown, to change your avatar name simply click the default random name appear on top of pop up modal.
- When you click save (registered member only), name of your avatar will be generated randomly, to change the avatar name just go to your profile page and change the avatar name there.
- To download your hi-res avatar, just go to your profile page and click the avatar of your choice.